Thursday 29 November 2012

Editing on final cut



Here are some screen shots of my timelime in final cut showing my progression in producing my music video and editing.



Above is a screenshot of the shot where i have two images of the actor singing the same line but with different shots and locations. In the music video itself, the image to the right come in later but on the beat. I have cropped both images from the left and the right, and placed them on either side of the frame so we can clearly see both shots of the actors head.



This is a screen grab of my timeline in final cut. It shows all the shots and clips i have taken and how i have placed and arranged them according to the track and also where i want them to be placed. I have placed some clips on top of others so it makes editing easier when i want to cut quickly form one shot anther and also it keeps the timeline more spread out and easier to work with.






This is shot of the editing i did in terms of the color. In my video, there are two locations, one at the london bridge and the other in the drama stage classroom at our school. I have chose to have the clips form our school in original colour and to change to clips from the London bridge to black and white. To do this i have added the effect of colour corrector and i have reduced the saturation all the way down as you can see above, this turns the clip black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment